How can i survive if part of my Liver is removed? - Dr. Ravichand Siddachari

liver is the only organ of the body which can grow back.If you take out 70% of the liver ,the remaining 30% is enough for the liver functions and it will grow back with in 2 months.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.